First Progress has three Platinum Mastercard Secured Credit Card options available right now. If you are eligible for one of these cards, you are also eligible for the other two. Click Here to compare the APRs and annual fees for all three card offers.
People with bad or no credit can get prepaid cards and debit cards, but these products usually don’t offer credit and don’t report to the major consumer credit bureaus. Some prepaid and debit card programs charge a fee each month to be a member or to add money to the card.
A secured card is a real credit card that lets the cardholder borrow money based on a security deposit instead of the applicant’s credit history. A secured card works just like a Visa®, Mastercard®, or American Express® card, except that you have to put down a deposit. The cardholder can keep a balance going by only making the minimum payment each month, or they can avoid interest charges by paying off the full balance each month. The activity on the First Progress Platinum Secured Mastercard Credit Card is reported to all three major credit bureaus every month. This helps the cardholder’s credit file grow faster with new credit history.
To log in to your First Progress Platinum Select Mastercard® Secured Credit Card account, go to the login page on the First Progress website or mobile app and enter your username and password. Then, click “Log In” to get to your account online. If you don’t already have an account, click “Create a New Account” to set up a username and password.
How to Sign in to a First Progress Platinum Select Credit Card Account
- Register your First Progress Platinum Choose a credit card to log into your account online.
- To verify your credit card account, click “Create a New Account” and enter your 16-digit account number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Pick First Progress Platinum Choose a username and password for your card. There can’t be any spaces in the username or password.
- Sign in with the information from your new First Progress Platinum Select card. Fill in your new Online ID and Password in the Online ID and Password fields on the login page of the First Progress website or mobile app, and click “Log In” to get into your account.
After you’ve signed up and logged in, you’ll be able to manage your First Progress Platinum Select card account online. You can pay your credit card bill, look at your credit card statement, keep track of what’s going on with your account, and change things like your password and the way automatic payments are made.
Lost Your Password?
If a user can’t remember their login name or password, they should go to the First Progress homepage and click on the “Problems logging in” link at the bottom of the Login section.
Then User will be taken to a new page that has a section called “Login Help.” To start the process of resetting your password, click on the link that says “Click here if you forgot your password.”
Also, enter your 16-digit account number and Online ID to reset your password.
Forgot Online ID
Users who can’t remember their User ID must go to the First Progress login help page and click the link that says “Click here if you forgot your Online ID.”
– Type your account number and password into the appropriate boxes, and then click “Continue.” Once your account has been verified, you’ll be asked to choose a new id.
How to make a Payment?
When it comes to credit cards, it’s important to keep good relationships. When you apply, you’ll get information about how to get to the online customer service centre, where you can manage your account and make payments. Using the green “Login Here” button below, you can sign in, create an account, check your statement, and manage your First Progress credit card account online.
Call First Progress at 888-379-1075 to pay with a credit card.
Payments for First Progress credit cards should be sent to PO Box 84010, Columbus, GA 31908-4010, Attention: First Progress Card.
First Progress has 24-7 customer service
Get in touch by phone
The First Progress customer service phone number is (877) 724-0932. You can also contact them by calling the number on the back of your card.
Write to us by mail
For correspondence, please send mail to:
First Progress Card, Box 9053, Johnson City, TN 37615-9053
- Milestone Credit Card Login, Payment, Customer Service
- Fit Credit Card Login & How To Pay Off A Fit Credit Card: Online, Over The Phone, Or In The Mail